|The Lone Bar|
1.) Close your eyes and breathe deeply 3 or 4 times, while saying the following to yourself: I am the full expression of God’s love. Just as God is love, so am I. I am love.
2.) Hold in mind an image of someone you love. This could be a family member, a spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend or significant other. Then imagine yourself putting your arms around that person in a loving embrace while simultaneously saying “I love you” in your mind. Hold on to this feeling of love, allowing it to spread throughout your entire being.
3.) While holding on to this feeling of love, silently say to yourself, “I feel love.” After a few moments mentally say, “I feel God.” Then finally in your mind say “Thank you“, allowing the feeling of gratitude and appreciation to wash over you.
4.) Remain in this state of being love for a few minutes, imagining the love in you radiating outward in an egg shaped sphere of vibratory energy that flows out onto all people, encompassing the world and the universe.
You may repeat the process, holding in mind the image of another loved one in the next cycle. You can do, as I do – and practice several cycles, going through every member of your family in succession. Or you can choose to do just one cycle – holding in mind thoughts of the person who naturally and strongly causes strong feelings of love to be generated within you.
The profound effect of the above exercise cannot be emphasized enough. It may seem disarmingly simple, but it awakens in you feelings you didn’t know you had. You’ll learn the secrets of your heart, and the extent to which you can love another human being, and truly love yourself. It will also magnify the love you already have for those you love and create a deeper bond between you and them.
|You can find the exercise here|
|Up-Down = Yes
Left-Right = No
|Life is a meadow of endless opportunities.
You just need to find them.
This is a useful technique for maintaining cleanliness of your aura. The technique is very simple and doesn’t require much explanation. It has 3 steps:
Lie or sit down comfortably and relax your body. There are a lot of relaxation techniques out there, so you could use them easily.
Allow white light to engulf your body and to cleanse any impurities. Imagine that it is intensive and strong and that it passes through you. Do this visualization for about 1-2 minutes or until you feel it is enough.
|Illustration of clear white light|
Continue with white light, but let it focus on your seven chakras, starting with the crown. As you clean every chakra individually, imagine that it becomes a little sun when it is clean. When you clean the root chakra and turn it into a little sun, you have finished the exercise.
|The alignment of 7 chakras|
This technique is recommended to be done twice a day, once when you wake up and once before you go to bed. Try this today and win everyday. Today You Win!
3. I love you
4. Thank you
|Spread the love and understanding through helping others|
|The bag looked something like this|
|He dedicated his entire life to human self-improvement|
- First step is to define a sum (item, feeling or experience) that you are aiming to get. It has to be measurable.
- Define what you will give in return. As much as it seems nice, there is no free lunch, and the same rule is applied to manifestation. You have to give energy, so you can receive it in some other form. Write it down.
- Set up a final date, by which you will complete your goal. Psychological pressure of deadline makes people more productive and dedicated, so it is important.
- Write on a piece of paper the following statement: How much money or what you want to get, by when, and what do you plan to give in return.
- Read that statement at least twice daily. The best times are in the morning after you wake up, and in the evening, before you go to sleep. As you read the statement, feel as you already have achieved your goal.
|The conversion of one energy form to another,
happens with willful action.